About Domenick Stampone
Mayor Domenick Stampone has been leading Haledon through trying economic and fiscal times. While other towns throughout Passaic County are cutting services and raising taxes, the Stampone Administration has been streamlining services and working with County, State, and Federal officials to deliver for Haledon.
Domenick Stampone is a graduate of William Paterson University and Seton Hall University School of Law, Mayor Stampone continues his passion for education by serving as a Professor at the Raritan Valley Community College. A father of two daughters and one son, Domenick and his wife Amy are deeply committed to the continued improvement of Haledon and building on the accomplishment of the last 4 years so they can pass off a better Haledon to their children.
A Record of Putting Haledon First
- Partnered with Congressman Pascrell to modernize Haledon's sewer system - secured $1.7 million in funding
- Renovated Roe Street Park - bringing home $1 million in County Open Space Funds
- Reduced Haledon's debt by $3 million - lowered spending, cut waste & slashed Mayor & Council salaries
- Put an end to unfair hiring by establishing Haledon's 1st anti-nepotism ordinance
- Lifelong Haledon resident - a former prosecutor who now teaches at Raritan Valley Community College